Just like Alcohol & Cigarette where responsible smoking and drinking are preached, Well in sports betting we also preach responsible gambling. Sports is fun, wagers cost money that can be won or lost, thus being responsible with the way you place your wagers (in this case, your bets) is very important. How do you know if your bet addiction is turning into an obsession and you have a gambling problem?
Also Read: Betting.Gambling.Money – Know Yourself
1. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
2. When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
3. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
4. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
6. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
7. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. WORK on YOURSELF